Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Warming of the House and Other stuff

Yep, I have been a slacker!

Had a heap of stuff on lately, and there does not seem to be an end in site yet!

Went to ChemAlert2 Training last week, and also to a ComCare Conference on Psych stuff.
Turns out we are getting more and more psych 'incidents' here at the Country Club (understandable with the odd-bod Poo bahs we have! I know I get very cross sometimes at them!)
Doing a heap of vision screens, Audio testing, med screening etc. It never bloody ends! Plus all the other crap we have to do.

On a lighter and definately more drunken note, I had my house warming last weekend. If the size of the headache is any indication, I must have had a good time! Had the usual suspects rock around for some drinks etc. The Country Club turn up was slack as, but you expect that! (although Matt held that end of the team up ... Go team!)
Possibly a good thing seeing we had whipped cream fights! No wonder my hair was crusty the next day.

I Had Drew (tall fella from the B&S) fly over for it, which was pretty good. We did the touristy thing on Sat, with brunch at the markets and a bit of a tour around, he was most handy putting up the Tarp on the pegola and shed. Sunday we did the big vege out and watched The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly which I hadn't seen for a while. Dropped him back to the airport that night, he says he'll be back to say hello again ... which is nice. He also asked me if I wanted to drop in sometime to say g'day to him to. *giggle* Yep, he does have big hands.
I do intend to get over there for a B&S later on next month or Nov.

Ok, I am off to do a stretch and tone class .. need to work out a few kinks!

1 Comments:

At 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a road to wealth wealth secret site. It pretty much covers road to wealth wealth secret related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home