Thunderstorms and Surprise Chef!
Giddy up ... I just looooove Thunderstorms! And there's a good one going on right now!
Gives me goosebumps ... and I have to get candles out just incase of a power failure.
Now to the surprise chef bit.
One of the more orginal concepts of singledom is deciding what to eat for tea. Seeing I have been away for the last 4 days, my fridge is doing a good job of growing a new strain of pencillin, so once I had delt with the fungas trying to overtake the fridge I looked to see what was left that was edible.
Eggs, tadziki, peanut butter (crunchy and smooth), left over baked beans, bundy (lots of it) Dukah and brew coffee for the Percolator, assorted condiments etc.
we examine the freezer .... ah ha! Frozen pizza! (ham and pineapple) half a garlic bread.
A plan!
Baked beans on ham and pineapple pizza, with garlic bread! We have a winner!
It wasn't too bad, and only took half of a Simpons episode to cook!
Ma and Pa have now arrived with the dog, yes Al, I was dog sitting mum and dad's dog while they were away in Bris-vegas .... she's not to keen on the storm! Cuppa tea time, and then Mythbusters.
Another rivetting night in my life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home