Kidney Damage and new arrivals
Firstly ... HUGE congratulations and welcome to the world to baby William ... who arrived here last Fri, check out the site for all the details.
I was pretty excited I got to go and see him and Karen on Mon arvo ... great fun!
The weekend ...
Stonerollers B&S (other wise know as freeze your tits off B&S) bloody hell, either I am getting to old for all this crap or It was bloody freezing.
Fri night was a big night at my Bundy-lo .. with 2 Victorians turning up ... and bringing about 8 more with them. My front yard looked like a mini B&S, strange I didn't see the nieghbors all weekend!
Much drinking ensured and there was a mini house warming from the crew from Lang Lang (sweetcheeks inc), as they won't be able to come back for the official one.
Sat, a quick run to the bottle-o (200 mts) to get more of that delish Bond 12, and we were off, with a few stops on the way, Got to the site, Utes everywhere, but a fair % of sedans etc.
Of course we had the legendary Barina with us .. the only one of it's kind that does Key Bangers .. we are lucky to have captured this pic...

Awesome stuff ... It drew quite a crowd.
The ball itself was pretty funny, lots of dancing and looking like smurfs ... Our lovely Sweetcheeks crew are right into it!
Here's a pic pre-ball

It was about 3 degress at that stage
Much rum and giggling, and they even had cowboys there (as in the drink .. not the bloke)
The next morning ...

That was just one of the bits that was blue ... there was much more blueness under the blankets! and here's one of Papa smurf

Much soreness and silliness at recovery, but after getting back on it in a major way all was good .. Kat and I ran around like wild women and scored much free stuff ... even if we did have to put on a floor show!
I was pumping on Sun morning and could have got back into it quite easily ... next year maybe ... It was good fun, but a bit bloody chilly ...
I did hear a rumour about Electric blankets for Utes .. might have to investigate!

1 Comments:
yep it was bloody cold but an awesome night no less. seems the sweetcheeks crew know how to entertain alright. they are a blast, why aren't you one?
Post a Comment
<< Home