Colour Coordinating
Well, here are a few pics of what the bathroom looked like up until a few days ago ...
A girl has to coordinate her tools and makeup you know!

The house is coming along quite nicely now ... just still having to organise tradesmen etc ... The plumbing had major major problems on the weekend ... Well, I needed to wash the floors anyway.
About an inch of water in the bathroom and out into the kitchen, at least I can tell which way the floor slopes now!
The sytem was way backed up .. could be a number of reasons ... Foriegn bodies, tree roots, sludge from the kitchen sink, or just an excess of people using the facilities ...
The loo is still complaining when the washing maching is going ....
Rainwater tank is ka-put to, as in 3 inches deep in rusty gooky sludge. Had to do a bit of shopping for that one.
The B&S was also on the weekend ...
Came home looking like a smurfette (again) blue blue blue ... I still have it on my legs ... stubborn stuff!
I'll post a report and pics when my kidney's stop hurting. I have decided to give it up now .. well for a while anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home