The Week -Summed up!
Just a quick one tonight, I have decided to sacrifice pepper burgers and beef olives to the god of charcoal ... They smell ok so far!
The week summed up.
Last we heard I was off to dinner. Well, that was great fun! I started early (a 3/4 left over bottle of Sav Blanc and a Bundy as a primer.
No, no, I am working tomm so I had better not drink too much ... I'll drive (she says) Matt says, I'll pick you up, I am not going to be late ... *giggles* oh dear, better not drink too much anyway.
Headlines *Nurse lives up to piss head reputation, nominates self for liver transplant*
Have no idea what time we got home, I poured myself out of the car and giggled all the way.
Getting up at 0530 was a wee bit difficult! Brewers flu was rampant at the "Sub Factory", so I fit right in! I settled in for a very easy shift, catching up on Harry Potter's latest.
Sat night was a nice quiet one with "cousin" Dave (or so he is now known to the neighbors) .. who were getting ready for a big night at the Arkaba ... *eeeek* They say I should tag along one night, I seriously think I am way too young (at 31) to be going there! Plus I have higher standards now ... *shock horror*
We got dodgey B-grade Kung Foo movie, hilarious and Racing Stripes (feel good flick)
Sunday morning was a miracle in itself, woke up and got out of bed at 0830, with a clear head! Walked the local beat to find a deli and get the local rag. A great start to the day, made fresh coffee, sat outside in a sunny spot and read paper. Fantastic!
Ken-doll didn't come home, he's out on a bender with footy mates, most likely won't see him until Monday. (and I didn't .. oh just briefly so he could come home and get more clothes!)
Sun arvo, Kazz, wigglebum (who is itching to get out) and James popped around with tools, we nailed in the wine rack and changed over the loo holder and towel rail, job well done! Towel rails are fine with 3 screws!
We then went to the local for a counter meal (curry) yummo, and there was a rather groovy chick playing Jazz etc, James and I are inspired again. Better start practicing if we are ever to make it to Claire booze-a-lot w'end.
Work has been ok, I have become the Queen of resourcefulness (if that's a word, it's certainly better than chief Scab!)
I have about 8 sponsors on board for the day I am running in Can't-berra. It's all coming together nicely now ... stick that up ya arse National Poo Bah!
Had a wee sickie the other day, still can't find my favourite sleeping pillow, and have a crick in the neck, which lay me out with a monster 12 hour headache, about 8 Neurofen eventually got rid of it, I loooooove drugs.
Tonight I tackle picture hanging. After I sample my sacrificial offerings to the gods of charcoal, I stopped off at Mega 10 tonight, that place actually has heating! woo-hoo. I may have to shop there more often.
I confess, I only hang out at hardware stores to perve on boys .. there was a nice one tonight who was assisting me with Kitchens and Bathroom ideas ... I have to take my floor plan back to show him... he said it would be best to look at my measurements ... what ever that means!

1 Comments:
Nice. And if you're considered legal for licensed venues.. you're too old for the Arkaba (or at least when I was once there!)
Post a Comment
<< Home