One Year and 24 hours!
Well, I was just looking at the calender, it's been exactly 1 year and 24 hours since I had my boobies done!
Happy birthday boys!
They are going pretty well, all things considering. It was a bit touch and go (excuse the pun) in the beginning, but they seem to be ok now. Although there is a pretty big loss in the sensation department. (sad)
My surgeon says that may take up to 2 years to come back, and the % I have in 2 years is pretty much as good as it will get.
I have just ordered some more Bio Oil, it seemed to work ok, scars have faded quite considerably, except on the left side where we used it as a test patch for the steroid injections, that bit is way ugly, but ho hum, least it gives me something to talk about at the swimming pool!
I think possibly that was the best decision I have ever made. I should have had it done years and years ago. Now I can actually wear pretty lingerie, wear dresses, and not feel like a thousand eyes are staring at them! Although it did come in handy when I wanted a drink bought for me at the pub! Shamful exploitation I know, but hey!
My back and shoulders are much better to, although the ridges in my clavicles will never change now, at least they won't get deeper now!
Other happenings ...
My life is one big box ... I have decided that packing is not that much fun. Your hands stain black from newspaper, and you get a few paper cuts here and there. Trick is not to overfill the box, I am sure there are quite a few heavy ones .. bloody books! Good thing I booked the removalists! I am feeling sorry for them already, with the stairs!
Work - busy busy busy! Everything keeps happening at once, and then some!
Silly people!
I am feeling a bit more relaxed about work now, I just have to learn not to fight it! In my cleaning up I found a quote I intend to blow up and place in here ... "A little rebellion now and again is a good thing" - Thomas Jefferson.
Ok, better get back to it, people to do and things to see!

1 Comments:
Mmmmm.....booooobies....!
:)
Glad ta hear that B1 & 2 are doing well! But they jus wont have the same affect at a BnS..... :(
Post a Comment
<< Home