Don't hold your breath ... you'll go blue!
Good thing I was kind of relaxed.
I finally put in an offer, on wednesday, on a place I rather liked in Prospect, It was quite nice, had a bit of charatcer and a load of potential.
It was one of the few that wasn't touted as a "renovators delight"
It was quite nerve raking to say the least, and when you finally see all those figures and "0's" on a page, I just break out in a sweat!
Still, it's only money.
I was finally put out of my misery not long ago. I didn't get it. There were only the two of us contending and we had exactly the same conditions. I managed to get out of him, I was within a $1000, they got it apparantly because they had been there about 3 times. Myself 2.
If it was not meant to be, "telle est la vie" as they say, or what I would say "damnez-le ! merde"
Ah well, break out the wine tonight, drown one's sorrows and think about more inspections!
Work - so-so.
looking forward to wine tonight

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home