Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Things to do at 2am

Well ... there's not alot really ...

TV is way crap, and home shopping just insults the intelligence, but at 2 am who has much intelligence anyway?

Cup of tea ... a good idea, somehow having a warm drink is supposed to make you sleepy. CRAP!

Now I just need to go wizz again!

I could repack my bag for Melb, I was trying to find a small case but all I have is my "Big arse Mother" of a bag I used to take to PNG, I do have two carry on sized bags, (yes .. Carry on up the runway?) stupid film reference!
I could maybe fit my clothes in one, and all the paper work crap in the other, yes. I have to take stuff over for "show and tell"
But then I would have 2 wee bags, and look like a knob ... what's new I hear you cry?!

So I think I'll stick with my awkward bag, with no wheels on it. (sigh) I am sure there is an inbetween size one under my bed somewhere, but I don't really feel like hunting for it right now.

Make up guest bedroom. Check. Nat Nat is coming here on Fri, and then we are off to the Gourmet weekend for much silliness! Stay tuned for very suss pictures! And tales of headaches and quite possibly some communication on the great white phone!

Clean bathroom - well, I half did ... not going to do floors at this hour!

Fold up washing, suppose I could do that, otherwise it will sit there for another week.

Try not to wake up flat mate - ah well, he's on Arvo shift anyway.

I told him this arvo of my dilemma re the steep rent increase. He seemed to take it quite well. He's about to go on 4 weeks leave anyway, so by the time he gets back I may have something sorted out. he said he's happy to tag along when I move. Which is nice. He's kind of like my security blanket, it's nice having someone in the house.

I think I may just keep looking, I realise now there is no real sense of urgency, and I can manage the increase for a while, so I should not rush into such a big decision.... and yes Dooley, you were right, I probably was trying to "impulse buy!" (God I hate it when you are right!)

Ok, my eyes are a bit droopy now (refrain from the "old" jokes please) so I may attempt to get a bit warmer and try to sleep. The alarm is set for 0450, as I have to wash my hair, it's looking manky! Stupid car will be here at 0600.

3 Comments:

At 5:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You waffle a lotta rubbish when you are sleep deprived dont you!!!

 
At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Hope said...

I can`t sleep either! Yawn... So I guess we r even ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

my eyes r dragging down...

 
At 3:56 pm, Anonymous I am up there↑↑ said...

Whoa where i live its 2:25 am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home