Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This old grey mare...

Well, an interesting weekend to say the least.

My house hunting turned up two gems this time, as opposed to last week's total shamozzle of crap. I just called about 1 and it's already under contract. rats. But that leaves me with the one I am kind of keen on, except for the amount of cement around it ... well, I'll save on watering!

Sunday night was a hoot. I went to Jethro Tull, which was bloody excellent!
Here are a few pics.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was a great show, and one song I am going to track down was a solo jobbie done by the lead guitarist, called "Empty Cafe", it was a brilliant little jazz piece.

Afterwards I was trying to get my hands on a poster, and was chatting to the merchandise man, Tom. Anyho, one thing lead to another and before I knew it I was back stage, and having a chat to crew and such. I met the drummer, who was really lovely and said I looked like his wife.
I was actually sussing out if they needed a nurse on tour .. you know, they are getting on a bit! Well, I got to go back to the Hyatt for a few drinkies and then to the Casino, which I must say, is absolute crap on a Sunday night!
Hence I was home about 3am, and feeling rather tired and emotional.
Glad I got a sleep-in, but had to front up at work at 1200. I must say, I don't think I was very productive at all.

After work I took another look at a property in Keswick. ahhhh, I am so confused about all this "growing up" bizzo. I wish I could find something perfect, but I know it's not going to happen, but here's hoping.
It's such a big decision and I just don't want to fuck it all up. I look at houses and try to picture my stuff in there, and then try to visualise friends etc, but when it comes down to it, I am just going to have to please myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home