Thank god it's Friday ... (again)
Yippe Ki-ay
Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kazz ..... hope you enjoy your drinkie poos tonight.
Interesting week, kind of a dog's breakfast really, all over the shop, and I just couldn't seem to get my shit together no matter what I tried to do. I even thought I'd write myself a good 'ol fashioned "to do list" that even got put on the back burner.
With the extorcian at the petrol pump, I have been meaning to investigate Public transport opportunities ... I thought about that on Mon, and here I am this arvo, finally printing off a couple of train timetables for further study. I have to look at these over the weekend. I was on my way to work this am, and almost bloody drove off the road. I thought my eye's were deceiving me, The bloody Caltex on Tap's Hill Road, just near the shopping centre was 123.7c!! I am quite sure of this. So I stopped when I saw 109.7c lt. Even that hurt, with a huge arse tank.
OK, I have quite enough today and wish to bugger off, Going to the base tonight for movies and drinkies, should be a laugh!
Toodle pip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home