Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Estrogen plus!

Well, as my other drunken pixie has announced ... We went away last weekend and were very "crafty".
A weekend in very hot conditions, scrapping our little hearts out. Well, some of us were, I on the other hand decided I was hot, and therefore deduced I needed cool refreshing beverages (lots of) to make the creative juices flow .... Ie. I got a bit tipsy and piss farted about.
I didn't do as much as others but was pretty happy with the tricky stuff I attempted!

Bloody hell it was hot, and all I bloody packed was jeans and rugby tops ... says me "it's chilly in the hills this time of year" NOT!
Bloody friggin' heat wave! Lucky for me I had a sleeveless work shirt I wore constantly, hence smelly plus by end of weekend!

Ahh well ... time for the Glass House, so catch ya later 'frood doods' (Hitch hiker reference)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home