Saturday, March 12, 2005

Practicing for St Pat's Day!

To be sure, to be sure, to be sure.
Went to the Irish Pub down at Marion the other night, with the folks and family so I thought I'd better get in some practice for St Pats Day. I do love a good Guinness, and am quite looking forward to Thursday!

Right now though, I need to go back to bed ... I cooked dinner last night for Matt and Kath.

Matt and I sampled our way through a selection of Burge's Best, the 96 and 97 Shadrach and a bottle of Rose. I did a turkish pide bread bruschetta for entree and mains was herb crusted potatos with green salad and a stuffed chicken breast with Brie, ham and sundried tomato, quite delish. I don't mind cooking, and it's alot more fun when it's just more than yourself. Matt has just gone home now, he looks surprisingly better than I feel! My head has that family of woody woodpeckers back again, and yes, I had to have another quiet chat on the great white phone this morning. Which makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me, this is 2 weekends in a row now. I am thinking it's the liver detox stuff, as I am not having anything to drink during the week, then again the consumption levels may have something to do with it! I felt ok when I got up, and I have been up now for a good couple of hours. Oh well, better get myself checked out.

I am off to Speed dating tonight, and tomm is the Norwood Parade food and wine fest so I had better go isi isi! (bit of a PNG throw back there)

OK, I am off to bed for a bit, this 'ol grey mare aint what she used to be!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 9:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if not post the OTHER pics from the Irish Pub... *shifty eyes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home