Do I look like I'm Flirting ???
G'day kids.
Well, quite and busy week really, lots and lots of interesting crap happened. Hmmm, were to start?
Ok, Work - having a good time still, which is weird, maybe I should just accept that it's ok to feel happy about work. Anyway, we have a flash "specialised" Pt Data base, which is quite groovy, and I have been having 'lessons' so to speak from the guy who put it together (old enough to be my dad) yep, you see where it's going .... to cut a long story short, he comes in on Fri and asks If I wanted to go walking at lunch time, me, very excited I have found someone to walk with as my 'section' are rather sloth like in nature, we went out and it pissed down with rain, so we spent luch in my office chatting.
Anyho, he pops by just before knock off and says "about this walking thing .. you do know I am married and have two lovely daughters ?" Oh boy.
I did ask what that had to do with walking ?! Somehow I think my enthusiasm for learning new applications etc and him actually finding someone who can give constructive feedback on the programme, has somehow in a roundabout way led him to think that I may in some way fancy him. Oh boy.
1. Not remotely interested
2. Old enough to be my dad
3. Not remotely interested
4. See points 1 and 3, and refer to point 2.
So I am a bit 'weirded out' over that one!
Secondly - some bloke collapsed at work in the Canteen, big joke is now, was it the food, or the wait to get food? So I had my first big emergency, showed 'em I had what it takes and got to perve on a very tidy RAFF papramedic in the process. The other one kinda looked like a ZZ top band member.
I did think that maybe the blokes I worked with set this all up as a bizzare initiation, but they didn't, 'cause I don't think I would have found it amusing!
The perving was good.
Second lot of perving for the week - I have started swimming at the base after work ... It's my half arsed attempt at getting a more asthetically pleasing figure, plus that fact we get free reign of all equipment and facilities. There have been some very very tidy sorts there doing laps, with wash board stomaches on washboards! whew, glad I am at the pool and can cool myself down.
It's fairly big incentive to keep going to the pool, who knows the odds of picking up may increase!
The main reason for the sudden exercise spurt is the fact there is a rather tidy bloke coming to Clipsal 500, and he has set aside some time for me, that gives me about a month to get my shit together and do some serious body work!
Ok, I am off to look at a house, across the road from a good friend of mine. I have a good feeling about it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home