Panty Power Pt 2.
Ok, before we start, I got a card today which was more than expected, but alas no name ... but a clue ... posted in Bris-vegas. I have my thoughts!
But back to the Power of the Panties!
Colours also reveal a bit about your personality!
RED
you like to be the centre of attention. Are highly energetic, passionate, and are often impulsive. (and most likely prone to the odd nudey run)
ORANGE
(you are Dutch) suggests a humorous (that rules out being Dutch!) person who is outgoing and someone who tends to motivate others
YELLOW
these assist the wearer to be creative and inspirational (hmmmm... I don't have any yellow knickers!)
PURPLE
wearers are imaginative, independent and natural leaders (this all comes about from being sexually frustrated ... you also like to peel off the beer label from the bottle)
PINK
suggests someone who likes to flaunt their femininity (too bad if you are a bloke), or the colour may remind them of their childhood which they like to revel in (I am in about my 3rd childhood, and still don't have pink undies! OK, I tell a fib, I used to have some nice white ones, but washed it with a red rugby top ... Well, now I have a few items of the pale pink persuation!)
BLACK
you are steeped in sophistication and mystery (or you are someone who just can't co-ordinate their wardrobe and thus sticks to the colour that 'goes with everything' and is 'quite slimming' or you happen to be a Goth)
WHITE
you are versatile and can blend in to most situations. (I don't know about you but my mum says never wear white ... It's so hard to keep clean. Did this apply to undies ?)
BLUE
suggests someone who is thoughtful, spiritual and nurturing.
Here endeth the Undie lesson. Hope you found it as enlightening as I did ... now I must go and separate the whites from the colours and finish off the washing, before I get any more interesting coloured underwear!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home