Monday, January 31, 2005

Noises in the night!

Some weird noises around my place last night!

After spending a day at the beach frolicking in the surf (happy that the shark spotting plane was cruising around) and building about 25 sand castles (only to have Jasmine use them as seats .. she thought it was hilarious) I decided to have an early night. Just so I could try and get in to the swing of this "work thing"
With a bit of a sunkissed ... hahaha, who am I kidding?! It was bloody burnt again! Along with the top of my butt crack this time ... (boardies were riding a bit low when I was making sand castles!) Anyway, I digress, I was trying to get comfortable in bed, sprawled across most of it face down to minimise the back discomfort, so hence the falling asleep part was a tad difficult. I eventually got to sleep. (hooray)

Only to be woken up the worlds noisiest real life porno !!!! I had my window closed and the spare room window wide open so It could have been next door ... There were words coming out of her mouth I dare not repeat, but lets assume she was having a good time, well, a very good time infact! So in my head I was singing "chick-a-pow" "chick-a-pow" and adding in my own crap 70's disco-moog sound track, and trying not to giggle!

I desperately wanted to tell someone at work today, but refrained. Seeing I have only been there 3 days and they still haven't given me security clearance yet! I don't think blurting out to my boss that I had virtual reality porn in my neighborhood last night would be a good thing!
I thought I might mention it to my flatmate when I got home tonight, but the weirdest thing happened, when I got home, his door was shut, car parked on the street, and I swear there was a muffled moan coming from his room .... Ha! Me thinks he was the culprit to this manifestation of pleasure! Lucky bastard! At least someone is getting in some horizontal folk dancing.

Thinking back, my last 3 house mates ... all boys, have ended up with girlfriends that were screamers!

So I did what anyone would do in my situation, grabbed my car keys and went to the shops for retail therapy ... I needed tea bags anyway! So far so good, It's all quiet on the western front!

1 Comments:

At 10:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me thinks at least one of your ex flatmates should have been a little more careful whilst making his girlfriend moan.

ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home