The first day of the rest of my life
Hi there,
Here we go, I have finally got up off my butt and put this together. So, here goes nothing!
This will follow me through the comedy which is my life, the life of the single thirty something female, who's mother's sole purpose in life is to "find you a nice boyfriend" whatever that means! (love you mum!) but seeing she is over 500km away, that plan isn't coming together that well. My misadventures, which are sometimes immoral, unorthodox and slightly illegal are generally intentional, but as the saying goes ... Regret nothing.
Which is not half as fun as my other favourite saying "you are only young once, but can remain immature indefinitely"
So, off we go. God I hope to remember to write stuff down! Or this will end up like the time I decided to keep a diary, very hit and miss indeed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home