Another year older
Yes ... the inevitable frieght train of Birthdays has come and gone again for the year. I have decided to go for the 30 plus 1 approach, going backwards is too much of a hassle to remember where you are up to!
I have had the "parental units" staying with me for the last week and a half, hence the absence of documentation .. that and I have been saving it all up!
It was lovely to have them stay .. the cooked dinner every night I got home from work, the washing and ironing taken care of. (sigh) Sure beats microwaved left overs I can tell you!
Even as I write this I can visualise the washing basket, overflowing onto the floor, socks escaping out the door screaming "don't make me go back in there!"
Well, this is a short one, I have to get my butt down to the training room to tidy up the first aiders .. and then I have a HOT date! well ... kind of, Canadian, tall, hot bod ... mmmmmm. Then I will have more crap about what I have been doing later!
ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home