Spewie Louie
Arrrgggh, my aching head and everything associated with it!
Well last night I wandered up to Mt Barker for dinner with The Doolster and Canadian Marcus, was a lovely dinner, but the wines started to blurr together after a while and when Dooley bought out the hard core, real deal, 'look what I picked up in Mexico" Tequila.
That's when I should have exercised self constraint ... 'should have' being the key words here.
Well, the saying is true ... one tequila, two tequila, three tequila floor, or in this case, matress on the floor, which I became very well aquainted with, and did not move from until about 7 am this morning.
Then I became intimately aquainted with the bathroom, and worshiped the great porcelain god. This was definately a 'tooth brush test' no brainer. You know how it goes. Out for a whopper night, get ka-stonkered as an Enchalada, believe you are the funniest person alive, come home with a traffic cone etc and before you know it, it's morning and a family of wood peckers has moved into your head and a possum has used your mouth for a toilet. The next logical move is this ... DO NOT, under any circumstances start thinking back to how much you drank the night before, if you do, you are guaranteed to hurl. If you can clean your teeth and keep the contents of last night's booze-a-rama all in, you are going to be ok, and will live to tell the tale. If you start the whole toothy peg cleaning and are unable to finish it ... trust me, it's much better out than in, you'll be ok... eventually. But if you can't even bring yourself to contemplate the brushing, you had better get your arse to the nearest toilet and start dialing that great white phone.
(sigh) This whole birthday thing is crap. As soon as you turn a year older your level of resistance takes a huge dive. I would say that as the years progress your party-ability declines by about 50% each year. Before you realise it you are staying at home on a saturday night, curled up on the couch with your manicure set and nanna rug on your knees.
But look on the bright side, you can get that perfectly flat tummy in no time!
Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk :
indubitably, Innovative, Preliminary, Cinnamon
Things that are really difficult to say when sloshed :
Specificity, British constitution, Passive-aggressive disorder, Loquacious Transubstantiate
Things that are impossible too say when drunk :
Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
Nope, no more booze for me
Sorry, but your not really my type
Good evening officer, isn't it a lovevly night out tonight?
Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing
No, a nudey run is not a good idea
Ok, well, I have been down and had the obligatory KFC greasy food fix, even that was a bit touch and go, I have drunk a bucket load of water and juice and still haven't had a wizzy yet. I need a hot shower and then maybe a nap while I try and watch some of the Grand Prix. Quite happy about it pissing down in Melbourne! No big surprise there I must say!
Adios from Lou and her remaining brain cells ... at least this won't affect my work, I don't think you need to be that smart to stay in the public service!
Ok, a closing thought (very Springer of me indeed) "friends don't let friends drink and take home ugly men"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home