Sunday, April 10, 2005

U.P.I's ....

UPI (pronounced Ooo-pee) ... otherwise known as "Unidentified Party Injury"
In my world of Acronymns, this is my all time favourite .. apart from the one I wanted to call my "Emergency team" at the Salisbury Country Club ... First Aid Response Team ... or FART for short. The powers that be .. were not to keen on that one ... funny that.

Well, back to the original train of thought (if that's possible ... one to many wines with tea tehehehehehehe)

Here is a classic example of an UPI, one sustained after the B&S last weekend, I myself have several UPI's ... mainly on arms, and a few on knees ... but the Butt shot is classic, and the bruise looks liked it was getting bigger. Reminds me of a song ... "oh oh... the nips are getting bigger..." beats the crap out of me right now, who sang it, but I fell it was quite appropriate to go with the picture ... a thought ... just where are the rest of the finger 'grip' marks ??????

Yeeeee har cowboy ... you call 8 seconds a ride ?

Ahhh, yes, a bit below the belt I know, but it's entertainment value we are going here for here! I bet you can go much longer ... so I heard.

All the same, nice arse.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As I said .... nice arse! Giddy Up Cowboy!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi!! Who's been tellin tales outa school??
And Lou, revenge is sweeeeeeeeet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home