Sunday, March 20, 2005

I am a goddess.....

Well .. Where to start.

St Pats was awesome, met up with Matt, Crowy, Chris and Scott at the Becknock in Town. Great band and even better beer! We ended up having dinner at Cafe Mondiali on Unley Rd, great night had by all.

Friday I had a flexi day away from the Salisbury Country Club ... very pleasant, and what made it even better was the much anticipated arrival of the very nice bloke I met at Indy Car last year. His name is Clayton, I think he's hot! very funny guy. They were all staying at the Hilton in town as part of the Clipsal 500, guests of Gerrard industries, here to do the corporate massage etc etc. or schmooze.
Anyho, he did the bolt from the corporate crap, and I picked him up from the Hilton, after squeezing in my flat mate and friend to drop them in town .. Kendall was like a sardine and when he got out he wasn't sure where the feeling in his leg had gone!
So Clayton and I headed up to Mt Lofty, to have a beverage and watch the sun set. Very romantic stuff ... It was a bit chilly up there even on a warm day. Just another excuse for a snuggle! We then went to the Earl for a couple of drinks, he was very impressed with it all! Then there was a midnight beach visit, alas high tide! All in all a very good night. He had a breakfast at the Grand the next day so that was pretty convenient.

I took the Ute up to Mt Pleasant yesterday for their first show, good turn out, a bit hot and dusty and they had their annual country fair on, so all the good rural stuff was on offer, especially the Mt Pleasant butcher .. yummo stuff!
I took out Best chick's Ute and Best B&S post 2000. Some more pretty blue ribbons, and a rather tidy bonus to go with it!

On the way back to town we organised the evening's activities .. There was to be much dancing and silliness ... a speciality of mine!
It was rather complex but involved rescuing a friend from a really bad set up date, scamming a free ride into the city and then bringing in the Cavalry to save her, and for me to get danced and romanced.
I love it when a plan comes together. Thanks to all involved!

Hence I am absolutely worn out today. There is a small possibility I'll get to see him before he flys out tomm, but he had to do the schmooze today, so I will go and dine with De and fill her in on the details not to be published here!

Lets just say, we have a lot in common, he likes all the off beat stuff I do, from Python, Mel Brooks, Xanth books, even F-Troop it was amazing. The only draw back, he's on the bloody gold coast! There are couple of others like divorced and 3 kids somewhere along the line also, but he's 37, and a sweety.

Well, it was a great weekend, we had both been looking forward to it since Indy Car and it was worth the wait.

He says I am 'goddess' ! *girly giggle*

1 Comments:

At 12:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheeeeeee!!! Go you!

And go St Pat's day! *hic*

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home