Friday, May 06, 2005

Woo hoo

What a wizz bang week ...

I totally forgot to mention Ross Nobel last Fri night, it was the funniest thing in ages! I had serious face ache after that one!

The rest of the weekend was spent contesting with slippery Real estate agents... ugh! So many houses, so many of them crap!

Monday was my first day flying solo here at work, I think I am going ok so far.
I had to fill in some rather excessive, and bizzare extra info in regard to my clearance, which is still pending, I bet Roberto I still won't have it by the time he gets back from long service leave!
Anyho, I got my 3 month evaluation and it was rather glowing. Pretty happy with that to.

I also forgot to mention I went and saw Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, last Thursday night with James and De, it was great! no matter what all the critics said, I really enjoyed it. So much so, that I am re-reading all the books again. Currently half way through The Resturant and the End of the Universe

Well, this week I plowed through a heap of Flu shots, and had mine to.

I looked at a house mid week, which I was rather keen on, but Dooley the investigative rascal that he is, talked to the tennant who was there, and discovered a few unsavoury facts, mainly white ant ... I am waiting for the report from the slimy agent to see what is what, and who is telling the truth.

I have also been getting up way before the crack of dawn to go walking in Linear park with Matt and his 2 dogs. We did it two mornings in a row, me getting up at 5am to be there by 6am. Bloody hell I am sleep deprived! but I felt better about walking, and havn't been to the gym for a while, think I may have to go tonight, as I have not been walking for 2 mornings now.
It's rather nice walking at that hour, but it's a bitch getting up when I had to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home