10 minutes to waste
Well, it's the end of the day, almost.
I was just checking out a few things and my clicky mousey jobbie led me back here for a quick dribble.
Bloody Shamozzle of a day, all over the shop once again, surrounded by smarty pants' and an "ordering" system that you need a math degree to navigate, and a Phd in anticipation to figure out what goes where. I ended up lumping a suction system, which is a reg, hi-flow jobbie and sucker type jobbie together and adding up the individual costs for servicing. I was buggered if I was going to list 6 pieces of equipment separately.
I am now officially over my 'probation' hooray 3 months here, but It feels like much, much longer! Yay, me. Can't wait to get my country club card! (still pending!)
Well, bugger sitting around here, I am off to torment oneself at the Gym, te he he. I hold the key, so solo gym session here I come .. at least I can have my tunes up nice and loud. (hope someone finds that offensive to!)
Ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home