Wednesday, May 11, 2005

More of the Tull ...

Ok, yes, it's bloody early, and I can't friggin' sleep (again) So me and my cup of tea, decided to put a few more pics up of the Tull concert, which was brilliant. I think I may have already mentioned that!

I am also chatting to Brian from Denmark, whom I haven't said G'day to for ages! He says hi to James and Kazz!

I digress .... here are some more pictures.
The very classic, and what he's know best for, standing on one leg! If you are going to play the flute you may aswell do it with style!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's a blast from the past .. 1969 infact, i just love the boots!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK, bugger this, it's a bit chilly sitting here in my Bogan Boots and not much else ... oh I did find my Flannel shirt from the cocktail party, that has come in handy a second time! Who'd a thunk it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home