Tuesday, May 17, 2005

blah-de, blah blah!

Firstly - Jon .... smart arse! ho ho ho! No I find it much more amusing to stick around for a bit. At least to exploit the tax payers and get some more certificates and letters behind one's name! So then, when I turn around and say, "So long, and thanks for all the fish" I'll really mean it!

I am relatively calmer this week ... even my mum was a tad concerned (she's allowed to be, she's my mum) she commented that I hadn't been that pissed about something since I had to move back to the Mount to do my grad. at the yokel hospital!

I think I have formulated a cunning plan though, one that will give me great amusement and those that pain me, great annoyance! Or at least they just won't notice and I'll be able to get on with my empire building!

House update - I was very keen a property, but after some quiet investigation with the council have discovered it is very prone to flooding, (well ... with a dirty big drain running behind it, what does one expect? hmmmm?) In January this year, with those big summer storms and rain, the place flooded, so I have decided not to go through with the offer.

Stayed tuned for more great blunders of the public service, and amusing cluster-fucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home