Saturday, May 14, 2005

Dear Bricktop

G'day,

Yes. I am glad it makes you smile ... but it's giving me a an ulcer! fucking gov crap! Just stay tuned for more bureaucratical bullshit! This shit is doing my head in, and I am undecided if I stick around to see if a) i can make a difference or b) become so half arsed as to not give a shit anymore.
Alternatively I can run back to private enterprise and forget the gov is even there! Which is a much more favourable option right now .... PS, 6 jobs in Private Ent. have come up in the last 4 months alone, at a much better "remuneration" package (as they advertise) and they sound alot less head fucking than the current position .. but who knows I may just stick around for entertainment value!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 am, Blogger Brian said...

FUUUUCKERRRRS!!!!!!!

 
At 12:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone interested in setting up a sweep on which date Lou officially chucks in the towel and moves back to the private sector?

Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home