Thursday, May 19, 2005

Feeling the Force ...

Oh boy!

Amazing stuff!

I, along with all my other 'die hard' geek boy Star Wars fanatic friends, dragged our arses to the midnight session of Episode 3.
The crowd there were fairly subdued as far as funny costumes went. There were only a couple, and those costumes were kind of last minute ... yes, you, young man, who most likely stole mum's best white sheet, an "Alice band" (which is a like a hair clip that goes around your head to hold your hair back ...see here) and stuck two actual bread rolls either side, he was later spotted having a munch on one of the rolls and then stuck it back on his head. Classy! The bread rolls were those big arse knot rolls. Very effective! His impersonation of Leia was indeed one of the best I have seen ... If you want to see the real one, check this out.
I on the other hand was seriously contemplating trackie dacks and bogan boots but made an attempt to look like I hadn't set the alarm clock.
I did how ever pack the hip flask ... got to keep warm, it's cold outside that time of night!

The movie was awesome, and everything came together very nicely indeed.

Now I am having a 'thing' for dark, broody, moody young men, with unkept hair. I am sure I'll get over it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Picture courtesy of these guys ... aint it cool

So in the words of Yoda, "seeing it again, I will be"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home