Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm all Grown-up now!

This house buying malarky is some emotional rollercoaster! (I think I may have mentioned that already, but it's just sticking in my head!)

My feet are still not quite touching the ground. I feel like crying... more so, after bugger all sleep last night (it tends to make me more partial to emotional outbursts) but at the same time, I have a deep loathing for my white, trailer-park trash, wanker, parking impaired, noisey, fcucking neighbors who drive me insane with their drunken holiday antics, slamming of doors, and talking at the highest decibel known to man on their mobiles. They are also deaf, as they have the telly on sooooo loud I can have stereo at my place if I choose to watch whatever trollop they are watching. Complete waste of space they are.
That's what is driving me at present, knowing that I will never have to tolerate that kind of inconsiderate lower class scum behaviour ever again ... well, not unless I sink to that level myself, then it's technically not me suffering, but those around me.

Ok, I took the camera to the official signing away of my life as I know it. De and my Sis, Kathryn, were witness to this prodigious occasion. Which could also be my demise! (not really I just feel like being melodramatic )

Here it is .. the moment I condemned myself to the capitalist way of life. (I always wanted to be one when I grew up anyway!) With my imperturbable "agent" of conventionalism.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here .. the signature.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That was a couple of days ago.

Tomm I trudge to the bank, to do the 'deed'. I think I may ask for one of those giant oversized cheques you get at game shows, I think it should reflect the act itself. Big arse responsibility should be matched to a big arse novelty cheque!

To dream ... per chance to sleep tonight! (please ... and yes, I WILL cover up my mirrors, anything if I can get a few hours shut-eye.

So much more stuff to do, if there was a magical person, who swooped down and took care of everything for you, that would be nice .... It's quite tricky sorting this all out on your own. A tad challenging, but right now, i don't want any more challenges. Work is bizarre enough without throwing in "grown up" financial decisions aswell! I think it's fear of failure and looking like a dumb arse that is driving me right now. For once in my life I almost have my shit together. Only one more thing remains!

3 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!

"I'm big girl now I'm five...."

: )

 
At 10:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, you go girl. If I can help you or need advice with building tips, painting etc side of things call me. Christian

 
At 10:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my advice!!! dont paint get sumone in to do it!! Ive justed painted the inside of our place and Im so over the whole "do your own renovations".... haze

 

Post a Comment

<< Home