Thursday, June 02, 2005

Messin' with my head!

Well, quite a turn of events this week.

As I troll the sales listings on the net, I get a phone call from the agent I put an offer in with last week.
He says that the couple (of comfortable shoe wearers) that the vendor accepted, have withdrawn their offer. Leaving me .. the only other person who wanted it.
Did i still want it? he asks ... Hmmm, me thinks. Very unsure.
Why did said comfy show wearers get cold feet? Building inpection ? or maybe they had many bids in on many houses. Who knows. Maybe they got a place in Semaphore after all.

I have arranged for another look see tonight, and this time I am taking the brigade along to see what they think. Even my boss is coming along, for "fatherly" advice, that and he doesn't live far, so I can drop him off after.

I did the big measuring last night and stock take of the furniture. It will fit (with some in the shed) I have already drempt up plans for improvement, so i guess I am keen on it again. I was just SO indecisive yesterday (I blame PMT) yes or no, hum and hur.

I did consult the parental units last night to. They were happy. I guess I will look this arvo, and then put in my offer again, see what happens. I am not going to budge on my standing offer. I only missed out by a $1000, so they can take it or leave it. I'll need it to put in some A/C

So, stay tuned folks .. the mind games begin.

De told me of a friend of her's that shagged the agent and got $5000 off the price .... somehow I don't think I'll be doing that! ... Well, not to this one anyway!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! My mate shagged her agent(building a house),and got a free dishwasher! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home