Weird Freaky Fate ....!!!!!
OK, there are some really powerful forces at work here, the "coincidences" that keep popping up about this place are uncanny! But first, here is a pretty picture of my new abode.

And now .. for some uncanny facts ...

Weird Fact 1.
I found this place on the net, about a month ago, you had to ring up to inspect, but I was slack and didn't
Weird Fact 2.
After being terribly despondent about house hunting, and missing out on another place, and discovering my other fav, was prone to flooding, this one appeared on the "Open Listing"
Weird Fact 2.a I bid, missed out, but was rung up only 3 days later and was told that the other's had pulled out!
Weird fact 2.b I re-submitted and was selected!
Weird Fact 3.
I show the brochure to my work colleagues. Peter, One of them, looks at the address, and says "My Grandma lived in the house next door"
He also - Grew up the next street over.
He played in 'my' house's back yard
He knows the family and the old dear - Mrs Wade. He remembers her and says she is still alive and in a nursing home now.
His dad worked in the railway.
Weird Fact 4.
My Massage lady, Jan. Her family also grew up in the area, her family owned a lot of land there, and her Mother, still has a house nearby which has never been out of the family.
I mentioned Mrs Wade and Jan says she went to school with the Wade clan. And thinks she remembers the house.
All of Jan's family worked in the railway.
Peter's dad worked at the railway to.
Weird Fact 5.
I was telling one my mates, Cathy, whom I have known since I was 18, about my new place .... She said she thought she recognised the name.
Today she told me that the first house she went to after being born, as in her mum and dad lived there, was indeed the house across the street. Her house number was number 5. My new house is number 4!
That really 'spun' me out! It must be fate that I find a house that happens to be associated with just about everyone in my life right now!
So if anything else crops up about my place, I won't be the least bit surprised!
There is a name on the place, and after I get settled in, I'll do some research and see what else turns up! I looooove a good history mystery!
And here's a pic of the interior.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home