My Life as a box ...and other things!
Firstly ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
next Happy BIRTHDY Linda! May this year make you wiser as well as older.
und Happy Birthday Matt (for yesterday, and yes, I VERY much enjoyed trashing your office HA!)
The packing is driving me bonkers!
My life as a box ... It's tricky trying to decide what to keep out, and what can be packed! So much so, that If I don't unpack it in the new house .... it's being chucked!
I hate waste, and am the biggest hoarder of stuff (aside from my dad) that I know.
I have already made one trip to the OP shop, and that was hard! I have another box of stuff to 'donate' soon, by the weekend I should have most things under control (not likley, but I keep telling myself that!)
My anxiety levels are already pretty high, and I keep forgetting to do stuff! I think I have organised most of the utility stuff, and had a laugh with the phone company today, trying to 'select' a new phone number! She and I had a great laugh! I have 3 selections. All of them sound pretty nice, and it's not some obscure number that is tricky, but unfortunately they didn't have any with 69 in them!
Work has been a complete loony bin the last few days, i should have twigged it was a full moon, and the shortest day rolled into one!
I forgot to wash my crystal and recharge it, so no wonder I am all over the shop to.
Been flat out the last few days.
Mon night went to Pete's for dinner, lovely, drank wine and martinis and talked crap! He has plans for the house warming that involve nudity and general running-a-muck-us! I miss hangin' out with Pete, we both work bizzare hours now and that sucks a bit, plus he had to become Capt Responsible now he's a 'boy in blue'!
Tuesday was a very long day, went straight from wk to town to the Griff Head for dinner, and met up with Matt and his entourage, to go and see TRIPOD, which was hilarious, face ache kind of stuff.
Yesterday, I went to the base and had a work out, then hung out in the bar for a bit, chatted to some work collegues and we ended up having a quick dinner there! (which really totally nullifies the gym bit)
Dooley was at my place last night when I got home, he had to service the bike today so crashed the night .. that was only after I packed up everyting I had on the spare bed!
Up early this am to go for a swim, not very enthused today, got a big arse blister on the ball of my foot so my fins were rubbing.
We walked at lunch to, as it's been one of the few days we were not at risk of drowning!
Saw my crazy sister briefly, she picked up a box of stuff, that I don't want broken in the move, so hopefully I'll find it again at her house. She has a bloke called "war" in tow this weekend, and is doing weird computer stuff .. she apparantly has a big hunky single friend, but has so far not let me meet him, and she complains I'm not seeing anyone! They are going there for 'curry'. Ho hum, up hers then!
Went to RM sale on way to work this am, I must be addicted to shopping, I get such a rush from consumerism! Opens officially tomm, and is on for a couple of weeks, must ... resist further temptation!
Ok, enough diversion, back to the boxes! ......aaaaaaggh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home