I love Power Tools!
I feel a bit like Tim the Tool Man,
This house stuff is great! No longer do i feel the need to go and hang out the pub/cafe/shops. I have my own place to tinker about with and do with what I wish! *evil laugh*
I have a shed ... how cool!
I also have a small collection of Power Tools now ... Last Thursday night I went on a shopping expedition with my mum. We got a cordless drill ... my deciding factor on the purchase, was not how big it was, or how great the brand was, it was ..... firstly price and most importantly colour! Ha, I got a RED one! ... well, a girl has to colour co-ordinate!
It's great, drills holes and comes with that reversable screwdriver attachement with phillips and plain head! Gee up.
I have borrowed a Hammer drill from the guys at work so i can do some home reno tonight while the flat mate is a footy training. That way I can 'bloke it up' in private! (and not look like a dick when i break something!)
I have become slightly obsessed with Bunnings and have booked into a ladies night where you can go and learn lots of useful stuff like plumbing, tiling etc, rendering. blah blah blah!
Should be fun!
I am almost unpacked, there is so much shit that I don't actually need, so I am making a garage sale pile to move all the crap.
It's a bit never ending at the moment, and there is just so much stuff to do, but I can only do a bit at a time, fitting it in around work etc!
I can feel another trip to the mega tool world coming on tonight, I have to get bits for the hammer drill. They trust me enough to use the tools, but they said I had to get my own bits! (sigh)
Thankfully a good night coming up tomm, with a bit of a work thing on .. On the same expedition I got my drill I picked up quite a tidy little black number to wear tomm night, I think I might look ok!

3 Comments:
Hey Louie, a tip for buying hammer drill bits - don't be tempted to buy a cheap set 'cos you don't think you'll be doing much, as they will work for about 3 seconds. It's definitely worth buying the individual size(s) that you want, and paying a bit more for them.
Cheers
BigCol.
I warned you about Bunnings didn't I......
OMG!! Lou and power tools....!!
-so when do we get pics of the 'little black number"???
(or without.....)
ha ha ha ha!
Home ownership is great init mate. : )
Post a Comment
<< Home