I love my thermals!
Well now .. hasn't it been a bit chilly on the 'ol nether regions as of late?!
In my new abode, I have giant cielings, which thankfully are insulated. But it's still like a fridge in there. Tonight I have a lovely man from around the corner at Daiken coming to chat to me about Reverse Cycle AC. God knows I bloody well need it.
My thermals are getting a work out!
Last night I had on both the long johns and top! They keep you very toasty, but geez they irriate the skin! I was continually scratching my self ... mainly my butt!
So far they house has had many guests! Had Kazz James, the Hogans, El Rancho visit on Sunday night, for a bloody delish curry and rather amusing but yummy microwave cake.
Last night I had Dubai Dave drop by and Belinda and Nathan for dinner last night.
Ok, this is short, I have to go and fax the AC man with the floor plan and questions, he can do it all without seeing the place!

1 Comments:
Don't let anybody sell you an aircon without asking me first! Last time I shopped for an air conditioning system, there were a lot of people out there ready to sell me much more than I needed. Its handy to be an engineer sometime.
Post a Comment
<< Home