Shagadelic Baby!
Well, I knew it had to happen, but the "Bundy-lo" has been christened!
Not by me either! (drat and tarnation)
Ken-doll got the first shag!
I am sure he's been at it before now, but on Sun morning I awoke to sounds of industrious grunting! "Do I make you horny baby?"
Ken-doll is on Nights, so he and her came home about 0800, I got up about 0830, to buggerise around in the garden etc.
I quicky swooped through the kitchen and grabbed a cuppa and went outside to vent my frustrations on some weeds in the garden!
Good on him! Go Kendy! He needs a cheer squad. At least this one is not a screamer like the last one!
I was relaying the story to Cathy on the weekend as I was driving around Adelaide staying away from the house so he could get some sleep (tuckered out after a good shag) She reminded me of an Episode of Black Books, where Manny put some ear muffs on Bernard, so he couldn't hear! She was recently in a similar situation .. I think I'll just pretend it didn't happen .. best plan of attack, as who knows .. maybe one day he'll have to repay the favour!
I think it's one of the unwritten rules for house sharing! Pretend shagging does not go on, and you can't hear it!
OK, another eventful weekend .. I got some groovy French doors with 15 panel frosted glass, very nice, all I have to do is stain them now. I also had a look at the Animal Welfare there was a very cute puppy, but I had to resist, It' not quite the right time to get one just yet!
The countdown for the B&S is on ...
5 more sleeps until carnage!
My liver is quacking in it's boots!

4 Comments:
So I suppose pretending the shag hasn't happened includes posting accounts of it on ones blog?
Jon
Well Jon, she had to tell someone!!
I bet young Louee is frustrated that it wasn't her christening the new abode. ;)
It's ok Jon, Kendy does not have to read this ... he's too busy shaggin'!
The lucky sod probably doesnt have time!!
Post a Comment
<< Home