Thursday, August 04, 2005

Plumbing Shmumming!

Well, happy anniversary house! 1 month into the great Aussie dream!

'cept, all my well intentioned plumbing efforts have gone awry! The shower is giving me grief, dripping like a salivating Pitt Bull waiting for the postman.

I am waiting for the washing to finish so I can get in there are massacare the pipes and washers again, and see what the bloody hell is going on!

Speaking of pipes and plumbing, hope wigglebum makes an appearance soon .... the suspense is ... well ... very exciting to say the least!

Speaking of exciting things .. De made it home last night!!
After a logistical nightmare on picking her up (I.e I was detained out of town making things go Ka-boom) I caught her last night and made a satay for tea! Yummo.
Got some very tidy pressies to! A beautiful bracelet/arm band with really pretty green stones in it, and an excellent necklace from my favourite city ... Venice. Had LOTS of comments on that today at the 'Country Club'. I also got a groovy Harrods bag, Animal from the Muppets and 1 litre of Scotch (woohoo-hic)
But still, nice to have her back safe and sound (even if she may be a little jet lagged!)

Well, washing is over, better get to this feckin' tap while there is still outside light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home