For Nat Nat!
I am blogging this for Nat Nat, the only other women like me, and yet completely different, in the whole universe! She is currently stuck in the sweaty jungle of PNG.
This is what she just sent me!
1. Natasha Adams – is a Business Development and Executive Assistant for SOREDI – a private non-profit economic development corporation
2. Natasha Adams used drug proceeds to purchase a 2000 BMWX5 on March 9
3. Natasha Adams is first runner up for homecoming Queen of Chattanooga. She is also a member of Rho Lambda and Omicron Delta Kappa honor societies
4. Natasha Adams, MD -- "Life is neither the notes nor the silence between the notes, but the music that arises out of sound and silence”
5. Natasha Adams released her gifts of poetry to the one who blessed her with the gift at the Ujamaa Christian Poetry Site
6. Natasha Adams is a Director of Goddards Brewery Co
7. Natasha Adams is attending wilson chrisitan academy as a junior
8. Natasha Adams is the union's chief shop steward’s assistant
9. Natasha Adams was sentenced to two years in prison
10. Natasha Adams is a knowledgeable basketball player
11. Natasha Adams physically measured the level of the tide gauge at Mawson
12. Natasha Adams is a Surveyor, Dynamic Satellite Surveys
13. Natasha Adams derived point data from a differential GPS survey from September
14. Natasha Adams is competing in the javelin at the athletics carnival
15. Natasha Adams has been given thanks for all her help in lifting (heavy things)
very bloody amusing indeed!
Google however still can't recognise me (it actually states Google dosn't know enough about Louise .... yet!)... I prefer my anominity!
As for flirty comments here's my first one ... I decided to post it ... seeing there was complaint you could only view it under comments! Well, you did ask!
Isn't it a funny thing that a bbq appeals to something within the aussie. When I inherited my dads old number, oh the rush.And, Miss Lou, saucy on demand? I might have to think about it! I must say your dress in the pictures did make me think I need to rock on to B&B's more often.....This is all a bit amusing... I can only see my comments under this "leave a comment" screen. If you are a cluey as you are attractive, you'll drop me a line soon.
We will see if I can figure it out my young padawan ... I am suffering from Blonde-itis lately, so you'll just have to wait!

6 Comments:
No probs. Cheers for the public airing!! Hope you have a smashing weekend.
I didn't think you'd mind! .... Mr Bond ....
Nucleotides eh? That would be G C T and A ?? Am I on the right track? ;)
OK ... thinking ... thinking ... is that the "full name" of the nucleotide or the first letter? I like a challenge!
I knew you'd enjoy this. :)
Its the full name, and yeah, you're on the right track. Want more clues?... gotta make me smile. :)
More clues please Mr Bond .... shaken, not stirred!
I always thought it was a strange girl...
If you see her give her many hugs....
d....R
Post a Comment
<< Home