I still hate snot
Well,
I gave in and went to the Dr. I now have drugs. I've a few days off, and have just started back at work.
I feel almost human ... and my voice is near normal again ... It was sounding very much like one of those 0055 numbers!
The snot is less, but the coughing will kill me! My neck and back must be out, I have incredibly neck stiffness ... so much so, I checked out Meningitis symptoms. It's all good. No headache or photophobia.
Enough of that crap.
Mum and Dad have now gone home, and my house is alot quieter. I have no basket ball ... the dog chewed it in half!
The Ute show is coming up this weekend. I have been prepping the Ute most of the week, and spent a good portion of yesterday arvo polishing the chrome stuff. Bloody hell ... all those myths about how to clean chrome ... they are bullshit!
Autosol is the only way to go, unfortunately it's the most time consuming, messy and labour intensive process. But it's shiny as now!
Fingers crossed, for Sat. This is the last time I am entering the Royal Show. I officially retire!

1 Comments:
Retire...phffft. You'll be back! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home