Lurgy and apathy attack
Ok, Canberra was fun .. I made about 60 new friends. They want this type of day every 3 to 6 months ... go away says I!
Some pics ...
The warming up session .. reminded me of ye olde times at the MCG when Merv did some similar work!

On my tour of Canberra you have to go to the red light disrtict ... I found this and thought it was friggin hilarious .. I had a Yoda monologue with the work collegue I was with
"mmmm, fun you will have" ... "weird I will feel!"

Where else but in Canberra can you see this!
I did the compulsory tour of Parliament ... woo hoo.
I got frisked on the way in ... my huge belt buckle set off the machine! slightly amusing.

This reminds me of The Producers ... 'he's got biiiirds. birds. Filthy stinkin' biiiirds'

But what do the Magpies care ... they can't read!
I am still recovering from the the trip .. I had dinner with Ben and Bec, and Cooper and Thomas, which was great to catch up! I hadn't seen them for ages! (at least 2 years I think!) Really yummo food to ...
So this week I think I am coming down with a cold ... phlem is green, nose is questionable, throat is sore. Dr Carl says that when your nose blocks up, it's deliberatley trying to raise the temp in the nasal cavity so the germs can't breed .. the higher the temp, the less the bastards can multiply! Maybe I should manually plug it .......
Or I could just have a drink, and drown the bastards!
I am sooooooo over today already and it's only just started ...... wanna go home and eat soup and lay in bed and watch TV. but seeing daytime TV is so mind numbingly boring and full of crap daytime soaps
I could start my new book .. the Chronicles of Narnia. I loved that as a child and my mum picked me up the book in a second hand store for $3!

3 Comments:
Dr Carl also says that the best thing you can do for a cold is swallow the phlegm this will then help your body to build up immunity. But he is also a weird man who wears mambo shirts
Jon
Dr Carl also asked for everyone to send him Bellybutton Lint .... eeeeew! stinky
oh yeah ... I have swallowed enough phlegm thanks! *chunky mmmmm*
Post a Comment
<< Home