Another one bites the dust....
Ahhh ... how odd life can be!
I got a call from Sir-Kendy-Shag-a-lot last night, he's on a few days off ... he's moving out.
He'll let me know in a few days when he comes up with a date. So I suppose now I don't have to arrange the house warming around his roster, and not have to worry about being noisey when he's on Night shift and I'm home. I'll also not have to have listen to his nocturnal exploits anymore either.
He told me a mate had been kicked out of home, (obvioulsy by his wife) and has a unit back in the bay .. he was asked to move in with his mate. likely story, but hey, life goes on.
I had kind of picked a date later this month to warm the Bundy-lo, but I hadn't printed anything yet. Maybe now I can have it when It suits me ..... and when it's warmer!
Other stuff ... can you stalk an inanimate object ???
Everytime I go to to the bay now, I make a detour past my old place. It was vacant for a while, but last week when I went past, there was a car and lights were on.
I kind of felt sad. I really do miss my Glenelg beach house! It was a great spot, more the lifestyle I addmit.
Anyhow, this place is a new challenge ......
My head is STILL full of snot and green chunks, This is getting tedious. I don;t if I need to cough and barf up a lung or blow my nose. When I cough now, I get a sharp pain in the shoulder blade. Reffered pain. I hate being ill ... I get all sooky and emotional.
I might go to the market tomm, and get some veggies etc. i need to start a health kick again. My liver hates me, and my middle is getting wobbly again! (the coughing has exacerbated it!)
And now .. a picture of mum and dad's dog that I was dog sitting. Here she is eating my basket ball. which is now in little orange chucks all over the back lawn!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home