Snot Monster - Day 5
OK, this is getting reaaaaaally tedious.
I have absolutely NO energy, and my apathy ratings are way through the roof.
I did get up this morning with the idea of going to the market (a fav Sat thing of mine) and grabbing a heap of veggies etc. I did make it to the market, via a few other places ... I took Dad with me, he likes the market alot!
I even ran into two guys from work, woo hoo....
I got the stuff I wanted, and then limped back home, cough cough, splutter, wheeze.
I had the grumpies big time by then, so I decided to go to bed. Mum got me a cuppa, and I grabbed a DVD and crawled into bed. Dosed up on Lem-sip (I looked at the packet later ... 3 years out of date ... oh well) scoffed a couple of flu tabs, and settled in to watch James Bond - Die another day. Lasted about 30 mins, I put on my thermal pants, top and socks, and tried to overheat the bugs.
I slept for a bit. The folks went out to shops and left the house quiet.
I got up this arvo, and pottered around, still have no energy ... listless, lethargic, languorous, restless and fidgety.
I hate snot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home