Ken-doll has left the building
A bit of a shock last night...
I got home from work, I knew Sir Kendy-shag-a-lot was moving, but I didn't know he could do it so quickly! For a slack arse he sure can move when wants to.
After having a chickadee holed up in his palace-de-love the whole weekend, I am presuming she helped him along with a few things
The room was empty! everything gone, all traces of the mighty shagging machine wiped clean.
He also scarpered with the keys and owing quite a bit for bills. A polite SMS to him asking about it, I was informed he was late for work, so he's coming back on Thursday to do a quick clean etc, and presumably pay up and return the keys.
It sure is quiet without someone else around!
Last night was my first on my own in my new house. It's not to bad, this morning I was able to do the nude parade to the bathroom, and wander around sans panties and make a cuppa tea! Woo hoo to nudity!
I love it, and I sometimes forget when I have visitors, must be a bit of a shock for them! oh well, build a bridge... get over it!
That's the thing about sharing, you have to be polite and clothed!
Now, If I want to parade around au-naturale I will. If I chose to have nothing else but Shiraz and chocolate for dinner I do! (not really but It would be nice!!)
At least now I can do some renno in that room.
I have also put up a couple of adds, Gave one to Dubai Dave to take to the QEH, and I'll stick one over at the base.
Ok, better get back to being productive as we have a section meeting this arvo, and I need to compose myself. The wankers in Melb have struck again, polictics at it's best and this time they got personal ... no one takes a crack at me and gets away with it! Bi-atch!

1 Comments:
Interesting blog!, fairly new to this, having started my own recently.
Was unfortunate in a previous job to have the powers that be be located interstate, few swift changes later and I was one of the few left!
Post a Comment
<< Home