Friday, October 21, 2005

Whirlwind

Whew .. what a week it's been.

So much is happening. Work is bonkers, but made much more acceptable by the little emails and calls I get from Rob. We are both able to vent our frustrations after work and have a good chuckle and drown it all out with a nice glass of wine!
He cooks great to .... made me dinner a couple of nights last week.

Last night we went shopping again, this time to get something for my 'difficult-to-buy-for - I don't-know-what-I-want-for-my-birthday" sister. Very tricky indeed, but we did find a new Mr Potato head for my office ... Safari Spud. Very cool indeed. The shopping trip ended without a present for her, but a new Danger Mouse DVD and the set of Happy Tree Friends DVD's for us!

It's also decision time today .. I need to enroll in a course for next year. I am tossing up Adelaide Uni's Grad Dip in OH&S Management or going to Ballarat's VIOSH (the ant's pants for OH&S) and doing their Grad Cert and Dip in Occupational Hazard Management. Certainly the VISOH will open many many doors, and you get to live on campus for intense 2-3 week periods. Getting most of it out of the way.
Better make a few calls this arvo to sort it out. It's crunch time.

Fun weekend coming up, the parental units are coming to town ..... :)

2 Comments:

At 8:16 pm, Blogger Waynie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger Waynie said...

*spreads his web of internet stalking through blogs*

Just kidding.. Wayne here (i.e the gay friend of navarre's who doesnt fit the gay stereotype.. or do I?)

You take care of Mr Potato Head, nnnkay? There's no point to this comment other than... I LIKE COMMENTS :D

(sorry for having to delete the previous comment.. i think I used a word I wasn't supposed to...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home