Cooper the Dog
Here are a couple of photos of Cooper the Dog - 2 yr old Red Heeler.
He loves to wizz .... on everything!

He he is in the Ute. It took a bit of convincing to get him up there, but he seemed to have a good time once he was in there.

He's gone home now. I had him for 8 days. Hence last night I spent about 3 hours de-hairing the house. Got the good old power headout on the vaccum cleaner. Swept and sucked up alot of hair .. admittedly some of it was mine (the really long ones were mine!)
Washed all the linen as Coop liked a cuddle in the morning. The weekend will be spent fixing the garden a bit, he liked to dig a few holes every now and again.
It was fun, and we went walking every night. I am still keen to get a puppy, but it may have to wait a bit!

1 Comments:
Heya...yes, you are indeed a fellow UTER!!!!! Nice pup btw....very cute.
Thanks for visiting my blog, cheers.
Post a Comment
<< Home