Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dog Sitting and Apraisals

What a weekend!

Some "Sub baby sitting" on Sat was nice. If it's still in dock, i may be able to scam a look-see! But it's pretty well restricted at the moment. There is another we can climb on, as it's getting a paint job!

Sat night was great, dinner in Nth Adelaide, and many hours of talking crap over some rather tidy Shiraz. (which was most likley a key contributor to the amount of crap discussed) I had a great time.

Sun - not so great ... headache! But we over come that with a spot of retail therapy. I picked up my power tools. I had to get a rain-check as they ran out. I also managed to pick up the soundtrack to Charlie and the Chocolate factory. It's great!

Monday - I thought i'd get up and potter about the garden. Ha, ended up sleeping in. I still got out there, and weeded my heart out. De-cooch grassed some of the lawn, and kept saying eek alot when I encountered spiders. The frustrating thing about gardens, is you can work your butt off and you can hardly tell you've done anything productive.
I am rather proud though, I have roses! Big bushy red ones. I took a pic. I'll have to stick it on here, I was rather chuffed.

Monday Arvo - Cath and Darren dropped around Cooper for me to babysit for the week, while they hop off to Tassie!
He's a Red Heeler, and a bit cute.
He has his own bean bag, and snuggles in there. Although this morning he jumped up and woke me up with big doggy kisses!
I think he normally get's walked in the morning, but I'll have to walk him after work, as I can't get my shit together that early! He'll get over it.

Anyway, stay tuned for roses and dog pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home