More bullshit courses!
oh my god ... my mind has whithered and died.
I have just returned from 3 days of mind numbing, wrist slitting, touchy feely wank.
Day one - Pause gymnastics and Office Ergonomics, run by Business SA at West Lakes. It's part of Safe Work Week , hence most of the seminars are free.
This should have been a key indicator that the quality of 'courses' would be fairly sub standard.
I don't think It could have been more 'sub' than a Collins Class! I am so glad we didn't have to pay... I ended up participating in the first session, which entailed standing up and running through about 50 different 'exercises' on a powerpoint presentation. Then taking a short walk to nowhere in particular around some of the lake. I think I may have liked to push the presenter in it! That may have been more useful!
I did some enquiry to the content of the second part. How to set up your work station ... bugger that. I already knew that, I wanted to know how to assess properly. Not going to happen. I decided that West Lakes shops were way more fun. I bought a new kitchen pair of scissors, a couple of shirts for summer, and other crap. i even got home early and took the pooch for a walk.
More of this shortly I have to go and have my tango lesson!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home