Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An intersting turn of events!

Can life get any more interesting???

Bloody hell, 11 days to go, 50 million things to do, I hardly have time to think about what needs doing!

We lost 2 days last week, due to the fact we had a bloody road trip to the Mount.

Dad started to have seizures and went all unconscious for a long time. Mum called and was worried he was hemorrhaging or having another stroke or a number of other scenarios, so we packed up and did a world record trip, lucky Bert had a bath 30 mins before the call!

We got to the hospital at midnight after cruising past the toll gate at about 8 pm. Dad was in High dependency and sitting up waiting for us. He had 2 seizures, but the first one he had the whole face dropping thing again, and tried to “swallow” his tongue. Crisis averted, I bought with me the old CT scan reports, so they could compare it all. They said they can’t see any new changes, but then again, they didn’t really see the old scans.

Dad was discharged on Mon arvo.

We drove back to town on Friday morning, after feeling a bit better that he wasn’t in any more danger than normal! He just has more drugs to take now.

This is a very good reason to have them move closer and sooner. It would not take us as long to get to them!

So, we lost 2 days.

I only have my 4000 word Uni paper to hand in on the 20th, a 5 week nursing program to write for my agency nurse of jobs I need doing (by the 20th) All the printing of the wedding stuff, by the 20th, hand over of all my other work stuff to the team, by the 20th and then the rest of time I should be fine right?????

I am sure it will be fine, I just have to clean the house, weed the back garden, organise the BBQ thing, pick up Nat Nat, get waxed, get manicured, exchange money for the honeymoon, get the travelers checks, write up a guide on how to look after the house, Call our travel agent, get e-checked early, make up the order of service booklets, do the seating arrangements, etc etc.

I am sure it will be fine! I am getting used to it, so by the time the honeymoon comes I should feel very relaxed!

Bring it on I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home