Tropical Odyssey
Day 3 of the tropical odyssey …
It’s warm.. It’s sticky.. My hair is very very frizzy.
As chopper would say “I’ll give you the farken’ weather forecast for Townsville, to last the entire length of your holidays… It’s going to be farken hot. And if it’s not hot, it’s going to be farken hot it’s going to be farken wet!”
We have so far – been up Mt Stuart, then we 4 wheel drove our way around some of it, which was girl squealingly fun. We cruised up the Strand and I think I saw Cathy’s old house and the one I stayed in when I worked in bum-fuck Egypt (Collinsville)
We drove down the night club strip and I saw the night club we went to on my birthday for an S&M party.
Went to some really groovy Sunday markets.
Had lunch in the Mall and then came home for a nanna nap. Last night we went to a groovy restaurant at the Hotel Ibis..
Today we are in search of clothes … a shopping odyssey. Rob only packed one pair of shorts and the ¾ pants that have a battery acid spill on them. So we need more. I also only packed T-shirt type things and I would really like sleeveless.
Oh yeah … the local radio station up here is CFM – rob keeps thinking about boots for some reason. I think it’s actually Sea FM, but he has a smutty mind!
I miss Bert ... wonder how the little brown dog is getting on?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home