Bachalorette
Well, I have been on my lonesome since Fri Arvo.
Bert and I had a lovely walk on Fri arvo, once Rob jumped into his cab and drove off into the sunset.
Sat was spent sleeping in for a change, and generally piss farting about. To be honest, all I did was go shopping and make lasagne.
Did you know that the washing powder FAB is being discontinued?? This was the biggest thing vexing me on Saturday. Seeing my supermarket is not stocking it anymore, nor Coles or Foodland. I was most disappointed!!
Anyway I found it on a top shelf with a discontinued line clearance sticker on them; I bought 8 packs for $2.59 each, which I thought was a bit of a bargain!
When they run out I’ll have to decide which powder to buy next …
Dr Who was a bit scary on Sat night, and after that TV was shit so Bert, myself and a good book went to bed.
Rob did leave me a “BIG” list of stuff to do while he is away, I have done some of it, staining shelves, and doors, and this afternoon I may mortar in the missing brick work in the bathroom.
I am trying to study for up coming exams – although any distraction is welcome right now!
Sunday saw Justin and De drop in after a big weekend in Claire – the drunkards!
Bert and I then popped around to see how the big demolition was going at Andrew and Majella’s. On the way home we dropped into my old boss’s house to visit him and his new puppy. Bert and she played for ages, and then consequently he slept the rest of the afternoon.
Lasagne again for tea.
Monday I had a day off on “study leave” for exam prep etc… I cleaned up my spare room, threw out a box of crap, and made one for the op shop, then Bert and I walked to Rob’s to pick up his car. The rest of the day I read WHO and then went to Uni to pick up the answer sheets for our assignments (exam prep)
Lasagne for tea (it was the last of it)
I am headed home in about an hour … yep, my designated study day today. Via Hairy Scarf to pick up our shit house Set Top Box. Which broke for 2nd time, and they have now decided to give us a new one. The company had a no replacement policy – you had to send it away for fixing. Bugger that.
No Lasagne for tea … I think I might make Tuna Mornay, maybe even study a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home