Funny Farm
This place just gets kookier and kookier.
The weird are weirder and the insane are in the driving seat!
Next week we are all trundling off to a pointless love in. It’s not actually OUR love-in, but the division we are ‘associated’ with. We have to go, as the poo bahs above said that our section was too insignificant to get a love in of our own, so we are piggy backing on theirs.
Hence we will be force fed HR bullshit and bored to death with Culture crap until my eye balls bleed and I want to self mutilate to get away from them.
What’s worse is we have to stay there …… aaaarrrgh! Its bad enough I have to work with these oxygen thieves but to spend 48 hours with them will be painful.
Since our local poo bah retired, and we have an acting one, the National Poo Bah has gone power mad, and cut loose on all the things he despised about the late poo bah, so he has reined in all approvals and now everything has to go through him … in his words “so I can keep a handle on the budget”
Actual interpretation “I am going to make you all cower to the almighty poo bah and you must grovel for every cent and I will make you feel worthless and inadequate, you are but children in my eyes who should be seen only and not heard!”
I just had to email him my travel budget calculator for next week, so I can get approval to use a bloody cab. For Farks sake …..
The acting Poo bah has turned into a complete knob to (I hope that doesn’t happen to me!) He was already a knob, but it’s intensified now.
He’s the kind of person who always has to be better than you, or have a bigger power tool, or know someone more important, or get the better quality pavers … you know … really farken annoying!
I did apply for another job, but I just got this back ….
Dear Lee,
Thank you for your interest in the position of Health & Safety Advisor with ASC Pty Limited. Your credentials are very impressive. We received and reviewed a number of inquiries from well-qualified applicants and reviewed each thoroughly. However, we have determined that the work history and experiences of other candidates are better suited for the position we are currently seeking to fill.
Please continue to refer to our website for upcoming vacancies: www.asc.com.au.
With continued good wishes for your professional success.
Signed by someone insignificant in HR who can’t read names.
So we soldier on ….. I wish there was something stronger than “Codral” to soldier on with!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home