How Grey was my Pussy??
A rather eventful last few weeks in our holidays
Bert graduated from Puppy school after a ‘mid-term’ break, last weekend, and Rob Graduated from Newcastle Uni - a Master of Statistics (what are the odds of that! hahaha)

Bert get's his certificate
The long and the short of it.
We got a kitten.
We had it about 2 weeks
We had to get rid of her, as I was terribly allergic to her.
I have been avoiding my office and laundry for a couple of weeks now, which is a bit tricky at times.
Barney (what we called her) also likes to type on the computer and chase the mouse around. Which is very endearing. I think Rob will be more upset than I but we were both a bit sad on yesterday, a guy from work and his kids came around to pick her up. We had to give them everything.
I then spent a few sneezy hours cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming, and washing the floors.
It’s a bit strange really, we had cats as kids but I now realise that they all lived outside. Hence not that many problems.
I am also allergic to horses, I come down all sneezy and hard to breathe after riding aswell, which I hate as I really like riding horses!
Ah well, life goes on.
Farwell little Barney, you were very cute, but I am sure you will have a great time at your new home.

Bert will certainly miss you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home