Business Savvy?
Call it boredom, call it a pipe dream, call it an escape from reality, but Rob and I have been thinking about ways of maybe retiring early, or at least enjoying getting up in the morning and going to work.
We have come up with an idea that may just work, and would be way “fun-ner” than remaining in this psycho ward of a workplace.
Seeing he’s the business analyst of sorts, he’s going to start researching the idea. I’m not going to tell, for fear of someone yoiking the idea of the century!
I’m just the ideas girl, He’ll see if it’s a reality.
I think we may very well be pissin’ in the wind, but you have to do that sometimes … even if you do get wet occasionally.
All I have to do is find one of the cartoon caricature people to do a cartoon of Bert. He’s going to be the logo/face of the business.
Better scoot, things to do, people to meet/impress etc!

2 Comments:
Awwww no!! Rob, dont listen to the crazy wench's ideas, it'll lead to laughter and maybe embarrassment....
Hey babe, I guess I'll be looking out for Bert in the future.
Goodluck.
Post a Comment
<< Home